NIFTY TIPS TOMORROW 20 MARCH,STOCK TIPS TOMORROW 20 MARCH, STOCK TRADING TIPS TOMORROW 20 MARCH, NIFTY MARCH TARGET, STOCK TO BUY TOMORROW 20 MARCH,
NIFTY SPOT TRADING TIPS TOMORROW 20 MARCH 2012:
For tomorrow 20th March ,Nifty traders should buy nifty future as soon as nifty spot comes around 5180
to 5190 with stoploss below 5150 and target 5350!closing below 5150 means expiry below 4920
in march series!while monthly closing below 5130 means may be open target of 4100 for long
BTST BUY JINDALSTEEL at CMP 577.50 SL 570 TGT 590--598
CLOSING BELL 19 MAR 12
NIFTY SPOT DOWN 60 at 5,257
SENSEX DOWN 202 at 17,263
BANK NIFTY FUTURES DOWN 203 at 10,233
NO LOSS HEDGING STRATEGY:
BUY APRIL 5700PE 397
SELL MARCH 5700PE 419
HOLD TILL MARCH EXPIRY
MAXIMUM MARGIN REQUIRED RS.20,000/
BUY wipro fut 425 or cmp,Stoploss 419,Targets 431-435-440 intra+ positional (can be traded in cash accordingly)
Nifty provisional end 5253.85, down 64.05 pts or 1.2%, Sensex provisional end 17263.36, down 202.84 pts or 1.2%
State Bank of India declined over 2% and touched the weekly low of Rs2172.50 and ICICI Bank fells over 2% and touched the weekly low of Rs896.90 on the BSE, after the RBI kept interest rates unchanged.
IDFC shares plunged by 6% and touched the weekly low Rs136.50, as the Union Budget unveiled on Friday was seen favouring government-backed companies at the expense of those with private ownership.
No Budget benefit seen, What to do Next where to Invest ???? CLICK& get accurate Stock/ Nifty Recommendation on Mobile.
Budget 2012: 10 Stocks Moving on Pranab's proposals:
Indian markets have witnessed a selloff in the aftermath of the Union Budget. Here are 10 stocks that have been moving on the back of Budget proposals.
1) Tata Power (-1.75%) will benefit from the exemption of import duties on thermal coal.
2) Vedanta Resources will also benefit from the exemption of import duties on thermal coal.
3) Gail India will benefit because the customs duties of 5% on liquefied natural gas (LNG) have been abolished.
4) Tata Chemicals will be able to expand and modernize facilities because equipment for fertilizer plants is now exempted from import duty.
5) Tata Steel: A 2 per cent increase in excise duty is marginally negative for manufacturing industries such as steel and metal producers.
6) Tata Motors: A 2-5% increase in excise duties on vehicles is negative.
7) Cairn India: The announced 80% or Rs 2,000-per-metric-tonne increase in tax on domestic crude production will hurt upstream companies.
8) State Bank of India (-2%): Banks will get capital but remain depressed by the government’s worsening fiscal position.
9) Mahindra & Mahindra (2.2%): The stock has been rising because contrary to expectations, an excise duty on diesel vehicles has not been announced.
10) ITC (2.3%): Though the government has hiked excise duty brokerage firm CLSA has maintained an 'outperform' call on ITC.
Stock To Buy Today Today 19 March
Nifty Live Updates Today 19 March
Jackpot Stock Trading Tips 19 March