NIFTY TIPS for MONDAY 19 MARCH, NIFTY FUTURES TIPS FOT TOMORROW 19 MARCH, STOCK TIPS FOR TOMORROW 19 MARCH, FUTURES OPTIONS TIPS FOR 19 MARCH, SHARE TRADING TIPS FOR TOMORROW 19 MARCH, STOCK CALLS INDIA 19 MARCH, BUDGET EFFECT ON SHARE MARKET 2012
BUDGET 2012 HIGHLIGHTS FOR TODAY :
Budget is largely focused on the Capital Market, Infrastructure, Power & Agriculture.
The government will take action to reduce subsidies on diesel during the 2012/13 fiscal year that begins on April 1.
- Doubled custom duty on refined gold.
- Automated shuttle looms exempted from customs duty
- Duty reduced on energy saving lamps.
- Propose to hike service tax rate from 10% to 12%
- Agriculture credit target raised to Rs 5.75lakh crore in FY13
- Direct transfer of subsidy to retailer & farmer
- Need to raise tax-GDP ratio for fiscal consolidation
- Need to address the problem of black money
- To introduce Rajiv Gandhi Eq Scheme for retail investor 3-yr lock-in period exemption under Rajiv Gandhi scheme
Market Close: Sensex:17466(-210pts)
The markets lost significantly today with oil & gas and power being the worst performers.